Denise Byrd Terms and Conditions
- Our Guarantee :-
Denise Byrd proudly stands behind the garments that we design, make and sell.
If the dress differs in any significant way from the style, fabric or size that you ordered then you can have a replacement at no extra charge or a complete refund. Simply return the item in its original condition for
a full refund. Undertaking to deliver the size of dress ordered does not mean it is certain to fit - with no possibility of customer alterations being required.
You need to contact us with 7 days of the goods being
received otherwise no return can be accepted. Denise Byrd will
not accept returns on merchandise that has been altered or worn or where a customer wants a different style/size to the original order. When
returning a purchase to Denise Byrd please include the original invoice and address the package as follows:-
Attention : Returns No#(your order number here) to the address on the invoice.
For your protection, please send all returns via a recorded delivery
- All our dresses are time-consumingly made to your individual order, and not sold on a 'sale or return' basis.
- If you are worried the fabric colour then please fill out the feedback form and request an example fabric swatch.
- We accept all major credit/debit cards.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Switch, Solo, Jcb & Maestro. It's the easiest way doing
business over the Internet both for the retailer and consumer. You have
the extra safeguards regarding getting your money back and
know that the issuing banks have checked that we are bona fide business
before letting us accept cards mail order.
- We do also take GB £ sterling cheques and US$ cheques but there
is a banking delay while we wait for the cheques to clear. Cheques are
made payable to 'Denise Byrd'.
- We ask on the order form when you require your dress.
- We don't charge your credit card until your dress is cut out.
- You have a right to cancel within 7 days of ordering.
- All items ( except gloves & feather boa ) are made to order and customer specifications.
- Within our e-mail confirmation we repeat all the information neccessary to comply with 'The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulation 2000'.
- Our service is currently fully booked with work for the next four weeks.